Tuesday, March 22, 2011

♥ABCDELIFEGHIJ :)

heyyeaaa blog :)
Oh how imissyooou.
So much for busy days. I had just to wait for effin' class cards. speaking of class cards..

WHAT THE HELL ! :D
I dunno know why i'm acting like this. Siguro I'm just affected with those things happened a month ago.
Okay, let's start with school.
Before having chika with my plans for this summer, lezz check out first my school stuffs. The hell school stuffs. Research Papers, Thesis, Plans. HILARIOUS but my room got stocked with loads of paper. It looks like a junk shop. Yes, ate pa kilo po ! :)
Em craving for UNO to TU.TU.PAYB. :// So help me God :)

Yess, a week to go and it's VACATION TIMEEE :)
i want to go somewhere else. have an out of town with my family and friends, sunbath and be a beach babe :D LOL! or pamper with my new colored hair. Too much for plans :)
Nga pala, I want to enroll din sa Pole Dancing school. Effin' weird but they don't believe that it's one of my goals to dance with poles. HAHA. :D

Next stop, Family.
I miss my baby and my nephew Ivler. The first boy who hugged me cause he doesn't want to go home. So sweet :'''>
By the way, we're transferring to Tondo. I couldn't please my father to look for other houses nearby our facade. Hayy. I couldn't imagine myself living in that house. Rawr!

Then, ♥ life. The effin' LOVE.
Basta, I can't show emotion to express what I feel right now. I refused and I'm confused.
Imma extrovert but I'm bothered with another thing. I call it "SECRET" :PP

Share! Videos that made me cry a while agooo.

Iloveyou98Degrees


The hardest thing :)




Because of You :D

No comments: