Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Autobiography :)))

heeyeaa :) goo'eve.
i'm currently typing my autobiography but hell yea, my computer slows down.

i'm gonna type it here instead:

A pleasant day to all!

My name is Mary Jo Ungsod Almonguera, 16 years of age and currently studying at the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila in course of Bachelor of Mass Communication. I was born in Manila, on January 2, 1994. I live at 252-A Recuerdo St. Binondo, Manila. My father's name is Ruperto Valderama Almonguera, 43 years of age and a fish and meat vendor. My mother's name is Melinda Almonguera, 44 years of age and a housewife. I have five siblings and I am second from the eldest. My sister, Mary Ann Almonguera, 18 years of age is a highschool graduate but, unfortunately she wasn't able to pursue her college studies for she already had her own family. My four younger brothers named Rommel, Ronnie, Nomer and Niel are 4th and 2nd year high school, and the other two are fifth and second grade respectively.

I started school when I was only five years old in Day Care Center of our Barangay. As early as that age, I already received honors and recognition on those contests I had joined. I went kindergarten through sixth grade at Pedro Guevara Elementary School. Starting first grade I joined MTAP, (Math competition) and fortunately I won awards such as third placer as individual and second placer as a group when I was in second grade, third placer as a group when I was in third grade and fourth placer when I was in fourth grade. I also became a Managing Editor on our school paper when I was in fifth grade and our school joined in Journalism contest and fortunately, I was in Top 9 in Editorial writing in English. Moreover, when I was in sixth grade, I became the Editor-in-Chief our school paper and likewise, we've been joining different Journalism contest and our school receive couple of awards: one is for Best in Layout and the other is Recognition for Best News bits. I graduated my elementary years with flying colors, I became the Valedictorian of our batch and I receive an award as a Model Student of the Year. Then I attended my secondary education at Santa Isabel College Manila as a full scholar for four years, thus, I am one of the Top Ten students when I was in seventh grade, but unfortunately, I didn't make it up till tenth grade for my consecutive absences due to my illness. I am now studying at the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila and I am taking up Mass Communication as my degree of course.

I am good in dancing, in fact, I am a member of Performing Arts Guild of our college and way back high school days, I've been joining several dance contests. I am fond of making scrapbooks and decorating things such as papers, bags, pens, etc. because it is sort of expressing my creativity. My favorite hobbies are blogging, making compositions, experimenting dishes and surfing the net. I am also a member of Tugon-Rescue, a PLM organization and I've joined leader's camp through this organization.

I want to be a disk jockey someday on one of FM radio stations and this is why I took up Mass Communication as my course. My goals in life is to finish my studies so that I could have a stable job, I could build my own dream house and I could help my other siblings to finish their studies. The quote that inspires me, especially as a Mass Communication student, that I've read on one on Candy magazine's issue was: "Speak when you have something to say, not when you want to say something.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my life story as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you. Have a nice day!

--maalaala. LOL :P

No comments: