Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CAT'S OBSESSION (:

good afternoon fellas (:

it's WED-nesday. something new? hmm. nothing pa.
so this coming friday is PARTEEY :)) we'll be having our Tugon Leadership Camp in Teakwood Ridge in Los Baños, Laguna. i'm soooo excited. proof: i am planning to packed my things na. HAHA :]

err. i feel so bad. and totally BORED! loneliness kills me. i want to hang out with my best best friends. oh, iMiSSEM so so much.

btw, i started browsing the net and a pic caught my attention. i used it as my background. HEHE :)) i really love cats. they are awesome. i wish in my next life, i may become one of them. charr (:
here are some of pictures i've collected from the web. i'm sure you'll loved them too (:

:


and this one, i think is the best. so kyuuuut :*


HAVE A NICE CAT'S DAY :]

No comments: