Saturday, August 7, 2010

♥ TiTLE-LESS (:


** time reads: 8:30 pm

techie world again.
almost four hours na kong nakababad sa comp. and yet, tinatamad pa kong tumigil.
anyway, i just finished reading 42 messages on my fb account and some of those messages are group message. gInawa pang chat room ang inbox ko and probably, those who are tagged on that message would be annoyed too. nakaka-asar an hirap mag delete. err.

it is also over whelming when people commenting on your posts, even some are none sense, least most of them view my profile (: lalo na yung stat cu sa fb that i included on my post knina, they reacted on it.you can check it on my fb account: http://www.facebook.com/#!/majiie. i'll change it na kasi if i change my mind.((:

anagrams.anagrams.
i was amazed by this. thanks to my bestfriend, Maica Prudente.

uh.uh. it's raining outside.
at natatakot ako pag nawalan ng kuryente, bye bye techie na.
err.

BTW, i'm currently indulging myself with dark chocolate even my tooth aches. HAHA :D
whooa. before i forgot, we'll be having our uniform on Monday and i'm soo excited.
i looked matured with our uniform but it fits with my new life (:

damn. my eyes ache na. i'm having migraine too.
i'll have another blog tomorrow.
GOODNiGHT TO ME and of course, GOODNIGHT TO YOU :]

No comments: