Sunday, July 25, 2010

♥ DB ((:

OH LALA :D

it's sunday. but i always call it (*since 13th day of june 2010)"araw ng penitensya".
but since last week, it changed: the ARAW-TC day.
oyeea ((: it's tiring but i always had fun with my platoon mates.
THE MEDiCS (: *bow.

speaking of "ARAW-TC", i always looking forward to MR. MP .
my recent crush. OHAA :D
it's kinda weird for he's not that good looking and not so-cute hottie.
but omy.momay, the way he looked at me, O GOD! (i really don't know till know whether he just accidentally slips his look on me or he's intend to do so.) that look, it maybe the thing or the reason why i admire him.
not all people see me the way he look at me. it was fascinating and it really feels good on my part whenever he looks at me. i'm not assuming in this part, for my other medics friends told me that he always stare at me.
MR. MP always complete my sundays. HAHAHA ((:

recently, i'm searching for him on facebook and fortunately, i found his account and i saw that he's married to ******* ****- the aesthetically challenged woman. she's not pretty actually, that's why i'm wondering why she's MR.MP girlfriend. it was ridiculous when i told my bestfriend RENZ about this. she said that maybe that girl is nice, which maybe MR. MP fall for her. duh? (*laugh) so it was all his standards? hmmm. i don't want to comment on her anymore. uh.uh. come what may na lang (:

No comments: